I’m still in disbelief that it’s 2019! Last year was definitely a huge rollercoaster year for me—full of ups and downs. But I must say, it ended really well (here with you!) and I am very grateful for it.
As I think ahead to what I’d like for myself this year… well, más tamales. My momma needs to start making larger quantities!! Also, tacos—I definitely need more tacos in my life.
In all seriousness, I mean I was serious about the tamales and tacos, but let’s get a little more thoughtful about some goals for 2019!
- Take better care of myself—more quality sleep, more veggies, drink more water (instead of other, certain liquids), and yes, be more active!
- More traveling—any suggestions?
- Try new things—I want to do the things I’ve been too afraid to do.
- Continue to work hard and succeed—love what I do!
- Meet new people—maybe you can help me with that??
- Spreading the love—in everything I do, among my family, my friends, and anyone I come across. (A little cheesy, I know. But love trumps hate.)
So, there you have it. That’s my list for 2019! I think we should all strive to continue improving and to become better human beings. Sending mucho amor to all of you. Happy New Year!
**Think I need to add something to the list?? Let me know!**